HOW DO I JOIN?
If you would like to join Harbord Diggers RSL sub-Branch, you need to complete an application form (pdf below) and email to Hon Secretary @ HarbordSB@rslnsw.org.au or mail it to The Secretary, Harbord Diggers RSL sub-Branch, P.O. Box 63, Freshwater N.S.W. 2096. You need to include a copy of your Record of Service or Discharge Certificate.
For further information on becoming a member please contact the Hon Secretary Mrs Pam Hansen via email HarbordSB@rslnsw.org.au. Completed Application Forms together with copy of your record of Service can be emailed to Hon Secretary @ HarbordSB@rsl.nsw.org.au.
Eligibility for Service Membership
You may be eligible for service membership if you have:
· served in the Australian Defence Force, or
· served with or supported or was otherwise engaged with the Australian Defence Force or the Armed Forces of its Allies, for at least 6 months, or
You will need copies of your service or medical records to apply. You can apply for these records through the Department of Defence website.
Download the Service Application Forms (pdf)
Eligibility for Affiliate Membership
You may be eligible for affiliate membership if you are over 18 years old and comply with at least one of the following:
· Any relative of a person (living or deceased) who is or was eligible to be a Service or Life Member of the League (proof of eligibility to be provided to the sub-Branch);
· Have been awarded the Certificate of Merit or a National or State Certificate of Appreciation for giving valuable service to the League;
· A cadet and/or Officer of Cadets;
· A person deemed by the sub-Branch Committee to have provided significant service to the sub-Branch and support of the Objects of the League.
· Note: No sub-Branch is compelled to admit Affiliate Members.
You may be eligible for affiliate membership if you are over 18 years old and comply with at least one of the above criteria.
Download the Affiliate Application Forms (pdf)